Gewista is Austria's leading company in the field of outdoor advertising and is a consistent and vehement force behind the sustainable further development of Out of Home advertising. We set trends and optimise advertising options in the Out of Home sector. This is one of the main reasons why outdoor advertising has continued to gain ever greater importance within the industry and is considered an essential medium even in times of budget cuts.
Gewista is completely service-oriented. Our motto is: "One source for all your needs". We cover the areas of consulting, planning, analysis and geomarketing; we also offer design and production services and can therefore guarantee professional, comprehensive coordination for national inter-media campaigns.
- The majority share in Gewista is held by JCDecaux, the world's largest Out of Home/Street Furniture enterprise; the company champions the responsible and expedient use of the public space in conjunction with excellent advertising options. We see ourselves as more than messengers – we convey and enhance messages through innovative implementation and special forms of advertising.
- We take a fresh and intense approach to innovations in the public space. Advertising is the lifeblood of the economy and has a positive impact on the development of the urban cityscape. Gewista stands for freedom of speech in conjunction with a keen awareness of responsibility and the drive to enhance the versatility of communication.
- Sustainability – with regard to both the further development of advertising carriers and the use of materials – is one of our main concerns .
- Our understanding of a fair corporate culture includes continuous employee development, the advancement and equality of female employees and a high degree of social commitment.
- It is our goal to continuously increase the quality of our services and advertising carriers through long-term strategies and not on the basis of fast profit maximisation. We have successfully completed the paradigm shift from a pure billboard-based enterprise to a media group for the public space, and our intention is to pursue this route consistently into the future.
Gewista is also the largest OOH-company in the neighbouring countries of the Central and Eastern Europe. Its affiliated companies in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary have leading positions on the local markets. Gewista is established in a partnership with JCDecaux, the number one OOH company worldwide, active in more than 70 countries.
Therefore the operations in such countries as Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan are supervised from the regional headquarters in Vienna.
Further information is available under www.jcdecaux.com. +43 1 79 597-700 - Mr. Tilo Starke or Mr. Thomas Rainer.
Here you can view a selection of clients for whom we have implemented a variety of Out of Home projects over the past few years – from one-off advertisements to large intramedia campaigns : Absolut Vodka • Accor (Hotel Kette) • Ägyptisches Fremdenverkehrsamt • Aida • Air Berlin • Albertina • Allianz • Anker • Austrian Airlines • Bacardi (Eristoff, Martini) • Bauhaus • Baumax • Beierdorf • Belvedere • Billa • Bipa • Brau Union • Calvin Klein • Calzedonia • Campari • Casinos Austria • Coty Prestige • Danone • Der Mann • Deutsche Telekom • Egger Bier • Emmi • Fly Niki • Ford • Generali Versicherung • Häagen-Dasz¸ HDI Versicherung • Hewlett Packard • Hofer • HTC • Hutchison 3G • H&M • Imax Kino • Impulstanz • Innocent • Intimissimi • Jack Wolfskin • Ja!Natürlich • Kärnten Werbung • Kelly • Kia • Kika • Krone Hit • Kunsthalle Wien • Kunsthistorisches Museum • Leopoldmuseum • L'Oreal • LSK Konzertagentur • Manner • Mc Donald`s • Media Saturn • Merkur • Michelin • Mitzi Blue/Zotter • Mobilkom • Möbel Ludwig • Möbel Lutz • MQ • MSC Kreuzfahrt • Mumok • Musikverein • Neckermann • Nespresso • NÖKU • Nokia • OBI • Österreichische Lotterien • Ö3 • Opel • Orange • Peugeot • Radio Energy • Red Bull Mobile • Red Bull Servus TV • REWE • Römerquelle • Salinen Austria • SCA Hygiene • Seat • Skoda • Sky • Sony Ericsson • Spar/Interspar/Eurospar • Stadt Wien Marketing • Stefanel • Ströck • Swatch • Telekom • tele.ring • Tirol Milch • T-mobile •Toyota • Türkei • Tunesien Tourismus • Universal Pictures • UPC • Vereinigte Bühnen • Viennale • Vöslauer • VW • Weleda • Whiskas • Wiener Festwochen • Wiener Konzerthaus • Wiener Stadthalle • Wiener Städtische Versicherung • Wrigley • 88.6